COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE (CRE) FINANCE
SHA advises and arranges financing for CRE sponsor/developer/borrowers originated by 1.) hedge fund/debt fund bridge lenders 2.) CMBS/CLO vehicles 3.) Traditional banks
HEDGE FUND/DEBT FUND BRIDGE LENDING :
– Average outstanding durations of 18 months with typical final matures of 2 years with a 1 year extension. *Non recourse*
– First lien single stack financing up to 75-80% LTV.
– Construction Mezzanine financing for the 55-80% part of the capital stack.
– Land loans: bridge acquisition financing of property for entitled development projects
– ValueAdds/Repositioning projects with unstabilized current NOI insufficient for traditional bank lending
– Industrial /Warehouse, Hotel renovation/value adds, multifamily, office and retail
– Investment property residential lending to borrowers with non traditional, non-W2 income sources